Sunday, October 23, 2011

Good wiki about Netflix

I read this wiki about Netflix from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netflix and it really explains all the details about the company from when they first started. It's a really great source if you want to resaerch it . Then after finding it I was able to add my own text to the wiki. I added a statement about the streaming option and how modern internet connections can deliever HD video by just streaming. It truly is amazing and if you would like please check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this link it was a very fun read, especially the history section. It is always interesting to find out how websites as useful as Netflix started out. I just cant help but wonder why no one thought of the idea sooner after looking at it lol.

    ReplyDelete